Prepared: October 2021
The Environmental Policy of Global Distribution Ltd (“the Company”) is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
Where practical we use recycled materials in product development and manufacturing.
As an office we know that we generate waste paper, cardboard and plastic. However as we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operation.Our stated aims are to:
- Aim to continuously improve our environmental performance particularly with regards to our recycling and re-use of all items.
- Where possible we will use recycled or ecologically friendly products.
- We will use ‘waste’ paper for notepads unless confidentiality may be compromised.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficiency of those resources by printing double sided where practicable.
- Manage waste generated from my business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
- Recycle all paper products, ink or toner cartridges.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.
We are aware and keep up to date with environmental issues. We take every opportunity to educate and encourage our team to recycle, re-use and reduce waste.
This Environmental Policy Statement is regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.