ATTO Technology, a global leader of storage and network connectivity and infrastructure solutions, today reaffirms its commitment to Apple® technology innovations by announcing support for the new Apple Mac Pro® and macOS® Catalina.
Now that Apple has re-introduced expansion capabilities to the Mac Pro platform, ATTO is ready to provide PCIe-based storage and network connectivity solutions long sought after by the Mac community.
ATTO has the broadest portfolio of Mac ready adapters, and is eager to support the new Apple Mac Pro and macOS® Catalina with Thunderbolt™, Ethernet, Fibre Channel and SAS/SATA connectivity. ATTO adapter hardware and drivers offer future proof compatibility, as they are already compatible with the Mac platform.
“Our long-standing relationship with Apple over the last 30 years continues to drive our position as a leading force within the Apple community,” said Timothy J. Klein, president and CEO, ATTO Technology.
ATTO gives Mac users connectivity technologies purpose made for creative professionals, like ATTO Advance Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology which manages latency and smooths data streams, and ATTO MultiPath Director™ for Fibre Channel SANs, along with tuned and optimised drivers.
As a pioneer in Thunderbolt enabled solutions, ATTO has been the top provider of high-performance Thunderbolt connectivity for Apple platforms. ATTO ThunderLink® Thunderbolt adapters continue to provide the optimal Thunderbolt 3 solution for Mac platforms like the current Mac Pro, iMac Pro® and Mac mini®.
Products included in the ATTO portfolio of Apple supported solutions are:
- ATTO Celerity™ 32Gb/s (Gen 6), 16Gb/s (Gen 5 and Gen 6) and 8Gb Fibre Channel host bus adapters (HBAs) with ATTO MultiPath Director™
- ATTO ExpressSAS® 12Gb SAS/SATA HBAs and 6Gb RAID adapters
- Thunderbolt 3 and 2 enabled ATTO ThunderLink® adapters
- ATTO FastFrame™ 10/25/40/50/100GbE network interface cards (NICs)
- Software including ATTO ConfigTool™, XstreamVIEW™, Xtend SAN™ iSCSI Initiator, Express NAV™ and QuickNAV
Find out more about ATTO Technology